Zanity is a results-driven website design, development and marketing company located
on Collin Street in Melbourne City. From cutting edge social network to high-end
E-Commerce websites, we plan, design, build and launch successful online businesses.
Our teams work in a collaborative environment that promotes best practices and personal
What we’re looking for:
A highly motivated, passionate individual, looking to grow in the field of online
marketing, to start full time at our Collin Street office. You will be joining our
Online Marketing Department as a Marketing Strategist with potential to
advance to the position of Marketing Strategy Director. Growth to other company
departments is also possible.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Writing content destined for the web as part of online marketing campaigns for various
- Analyzing and interpreting website traffic trends to build reports for clients.
- Performing the following types of services for clients in a variety of industries:
- Search Engine Optimization: implementing SEO strategies and achieving stated goals.
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing: setup and optimization of PPC campaigns.
- Conversion Optimization: setup and testing to increase conversion rates.
- Email Marketing: planning and implementation of an email marketing strategy.
- Social Media Marketing: day-to-day management of social media accounts.
- Web Analytics reporting: analysis and reporting to client.
- Creating marketing strategies:
- Research target keywords.
- Identify important competitors.
- Articulate the client’s competitive strengths, and the major drivers of their
- Direct technical edits (robots.txt, sitemaps, auto-generated pages, creation of
static content in order to get otherwise dynamic content indexed).
- Create a content strategy.
- Create a link-building strategy.
- Outline reporting standards.
- Create a month-to-month timeline for tasks and goals.
- Summarise this information in a single readable executive summary.
- Assisting the Account Director in presenting this to the client.
- Sending bi-weekly reports to the Account Directors working with each client.
- If you show aptitude in these areas, your responsibilities will increase over time
(but only if you so choose).
Required knowledge & skills:
- Ability to write effectively and quickly.
- Being a problem solver and an opportunist.
- Very good written communications skills (email) and at least average oral communication
- Basic understanding of following tools:
- Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- In-depth understanding of all of the following, and exceptional understanding of
at least one:
- Search Engine Optimisation.
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing.
- Conversion Optimisation.
- Email Marketing.
- Social Media Marketing.
- Web Analytics Reporting.
Zanity is a leading edge, MEL-based (Collin St) web design and online marketing
company. We offer a full range of online strategy, web design, development and marketing
services. Clients range from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
What you can expect working with us:
- Intensive hands-on training in everything that we do.
- A demanding and rewarding work atmosphere.
- An arena to fulfill your potential. If you are someone who likes being told what
to, you need not apply.
To apply, provide us the following:
- Your writing samples.
- Your résumé.
- In a cover letter, answer the following questions:
- What is an example of a time when you felt passionate about your work (either school
or professional career)?
- What was it about this experience that made you so passionate?
- How have you helped other companies with your online marketing skills?
Zanity is an equal opportunity employer and selects individuals best matched for
the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of age, race, sex, color,
religion, disability (mental or physical), sexual orientation, military service,
national origin or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
SEO and Internet Marketing
Speak to an Expert
1800 288 944
Offices Australia Wide
Offices Australia Wide